Pride Rocks PGH
IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION:
There will be several full-service bars available serving all the popular libations (so be sure to bring your ID), as well as numerous food options to satisfy your every food craving.
To attend the event, you must be 18 or older or accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 25. The concert is standing room only.
BAG POLICY: In recent years the Delta Foundation of Pittsburgh has enhanced its comprehensive safety plans with additional measures such as pat downs and bag checks. We have consulted with our local, state and national law-enforcement partners as well as industry experts to develop these plans and these public safety measures are being successfully used at other large venues/events with much success. These guidelines have been prepared to make sure that the Delta Foundation’s events continue to be safe and secure for everyone.
All attendees will be required to enter the event at the ticket gate located at 7th & Ft. Duquesne Blvd. and must adhere to the following bag restrictions:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, can be taken into the event with one of the clear plastic bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at ticket gate.
- Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, outside beverages, chairs, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Smaller items that CAN be carried into the event include binoculars, cameras, and smartphones.
Working personnel, including media, will continue to enter our events through designated gates where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections already in effect for our events.
PROHIBITED ITEMS: Attendees are NOT PERMITTED to carry-in the following items:
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size, including purses, handbags, camera or binocular cases, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, briefcases, luggage and computer bags.
- Apparel or signage displaying culturally sensitive, profane or abusive language
- Alcoholic beverages
- Balls of any kind
- Banners/signs on poles
- Battery operated items
- Cans, coolers of any type, glass bottles or thermoses
- Laser pointers
- Selfie Sticks
- Single purpose video cameras or still-photography cameras with a lens longer than 6”
- Strollers or seat cushions
- Weapons/any item that may be deemed to be a projective
- Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
Any item not permitted must be disposed of by the attendee or returned to vehicles as the Delta Foundation of Pittsburgh is NOT responsible for items left at the gate.
Pittsburgh Pride 2019 takes place June 7-9 For a full list of events, dates and times, please visit PittsburghPride.org
Previous Event Next Event